Summer. Starts. Here.
Spartan Summer at De Smet Jesuit offers exciting and challenging camp programs for middle school boys at our private Catholic school campus in Creve Coeur.
New Dates and Financial Policies in response to COVID-19.
Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID 19, we have postponed the start of all camps at De Smet Jesuit until July 6, 2020. We have created a revised and condensed schedule which allows all camps to take place during the last three weeks of July.
Please note that lunch will not be provided or available at the camps due to COVID-19 concerns.
Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up will also not be available.
All registrants are asked to pay a $20 deposit to hold their space in our camps. This deposit is refundable should we need to cancel.
The remaining balance on all camp fees will be due one week prior to the beginning of your camp. We greatly appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Health and Safety at Spartan Summer
- Spartan Summer staff will conduct health screenings for all campers every morning, including temperature checks.
- Teachers and coaches will wear masks.
- Spaces used by campers and high touch items (sports equipment) will be sanitized every day.
- Campers will use water bottles they bring from home.
- All camps will practice frequent hand hygiene.