Students and families who transfer to De Smet Jesuit tell us they were searching for…
- That missing something
- A thriving school culture
- Brotherhood and camaraderie
- A safe and caring environment
- Teachers who know them as more than just a number
And a few extra bonuses that we hear families want (and find here!) for their sons...
- An education free from so many distractions and an all male environment
- A college prep and challenging academic environment
- Shared values in faith, academics, recreation, and family
- An atmosphere of community and service
- A stronger conference for athletic competition
- A school that feels like home
If you are looking for a high school experience that offers these things and more, contact our Admissions Team to visit our school or just ask some questions.