We are Praying for The safety and health of our community and our world.
We will continue to closely monitor the coronavirus situation and will share relevant updates as they become available. Current parents and guardians should stay tuned to emails for the latest updates specific to our community.
Prevent the Spread of Illness
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
If You Are Traveling
- Stay informed of travel notices.
- Follow recommended guidelines for reducing likelihood of contagion.
- Be aware of fluid nature of this situation and possible isolation guidelines.
- What does remote learning look like for you?
- What do you miss most about campus being closed?
- What are you grateful for during this time?
- What does your new reality look like?