Our goal is for each grade level to contribute themed baskets to be auctioned on March 7, 2020 at the Spartan Safari Gala and Auction. We hope each family will generously donate in some way.
1. Donate item(s) for ANY class basket! Watch for Donut Drop-Off Days or send to your son’s homeroom with last name and the approximate value of the item(s) attached.
2. Donate money for the Auction Committee to purchase items needed for the class baskets. Send cash/check to homeroom in an envelope clearly marked “Auction Class Baskets” with last name and class. Checks Payable to De Smet Jesuit, with ‘Auction Class Basket’ in the memo line. OR, you may donate directly online by filling out the donation form below.
3. Have a family member, business, or Friend of De Smet donate item(s)—any of them! (Services, items, gift cards, etc.) We’ll put it all to good use!!
We're making it easy! Drop off dates for Items/Gift Cards are Friday mornings October 19th, November 9th, and December 10th in the Emerson Lobby. The first 75 students to drop off an item will enjoy a donut before school.
Freshman Class of 2023 baskets
- Every Freshman’s Dream - gift cards to restaurants within walking distance of DSJ or delivery! - Ex. (Panera, Five Guys, Gioia's Deli, Piology, Qdoba, or those who deliver: Jimmy John's Imo's GrubHub, Uber Eats, Postmates etc.)
- We’re Grillin’ It - to fulfill every griller’s whims - Ex. (Green Egg, sauces, grilling cookbooks, apron, BBQ tools, grill, thermometer, grill accessories, gift cards to Weber's, Forshaw, hardware stores, etc.)
Sophomore Class of 2022 baskets
- Hittin’ the Open Road - items related to driving & car maintenance for the new driver - Ex. (AAA Membership, emergency car kit, umbrella, ice scraper, gas gift cards, drive through restaurant gift cards, travel mug, etc.)
- Around Town - tickets/passes/memberships to iconic restaurants and STL attractions
- St. Paddy’s Day Parade Ready - everything for the Irish at heart to celebrate the big day! - Ex. (Cooler, wagon, Irish flag, St. Pat's day decor, apparel, gift cards to Irish pubs/restaurants, anything green, etc.)
- Fiesta! Cinco de Mayo - Be ready to “run for the border” with this fun basket - Ex. (Margarita drink set, margarita machine, serving dishes, margarita supplies & ingredients, gift cards for Mexican restaurants, etc.)
Junior Class of 2021 baskets
- Tremendous Tailgate - Pop up tent, corn hole, washers, table, chairs, cooler, . . .
- M-I-Z . . . ALL things Mizzou for this fan package!
- Let’s Go Blues! Need we say more? - Ex. (Tickets, apparel, signed items, home decor, etc.)
- Doggone Cute - Treats and pampering for your special pooch - Ex. (Leash/Collar, dog bed, toys, gift cards for supplies or training, invisible fence, treats, etc.)
Senior Class of 2020 Baskets
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame - You get the idea! - Ex. (Anything baseball themed: Cards, Grizzlies, Rascals tickets, apparel, gear, lessons, decor, etc.)
- College Bound - Dorm related items—big & small - Ex. (Dorm fridge, microwave, Google Dot, 32"- 42" TV, Apple TV, bedding, futon, dorm accessories, Bed Bath & Beyond and Target gift cards, etc.)
- Beach Bound - For the Spring Break-bound traveler! - Ex. (Designer sunglasses, beach bag, beach towels, beach chairs, sunscreen & aloe, portable speaker, Fun in the Sun/Vineyard Vines, Nordstrom, etc.)
Thanking you, in advance, for your support!
Becky Lane or Melissa Dawson (Auction Chairs), firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to make a donation to the baskets for the committee to use to purchase these items please fill out the form below and select "Class Baskets."