Apply to De Smet Jesuit
Your journey starts here. It's time to find your way.
We are here to help as you take this step.
2. Complete the Archdiocesan application and submit it to your current school's principal by November 15, 2019.
3. Complete the De Smet Jesuit Application online or contact the Admissions Office for an application Include the following documents: Official 6th, 7th and 8th grade transcripts, test scores and a behavioral record.
4. If applying for tuition assistance or our scholarship, please apply early as awards are limited. Deadlines are as follows:
- Submit FACTS Grant and Aid Application by January 15, 2020.
- Apply for scholarship by January 31, 2020.
- Details are available on our Affording De Smet Jesuit webpage.
5. Applicant will be contacted for a Spartan Conversation.
6. Decision letters will be sent on Friday, January 31, 2020.
After You've Applied
- Follow the online application process in OnCampus.
- Click “Schedule an Interview” to select your time.
For Your Interview
Please ensure transcripts have arrived prior to interview or bring with you. (Catholic school transcripts are automatically sent if you selected us as your first choice; no need to request additional copies.)
Bring completed Activities List & Writing Sample.
Plan on 20-30 minutes. Interviews are for student and at least one parent.
Please enter through our main office at N. New Ballas Rd., near the circular flag pole.
|Schedule of events after acceptance|
|February 1, 2020||Spartan Saturday for all the members of the class of 2024|
|February 15, 2020||High School Placement Exam|
|February 29, 2020||High School Placement Exam Makeup and Test Out for Algebra and Foreign Language Classes|
|April 21, 2020||Freshman Orientation|