Your journey starts here. It's time to find your way.
We are here to help as you take this step.
2. Complete the Archdiocesan application (link available soon) and submit it to your current school's principal by November 14, 2018.
3. Complete the De Smet Jesuit Application online or contact the Admissions Office for an application Include the following documents: Official 6th, 7th and 8th grade transcripts, test scores and a behavioral record.
4. Applicant will be contacted for Spartan Conversation during the month of January.
5. Decision Letters sent on Friday, February 1, 2019.
2. Complete the De Smet Jesuit application online or contact the Admissions Office for an application. Include the following documents: Official 6th, 7th and 8th grade transcripts, test scores and a behavioral record.
3. The Archdiocesan Education Office will be notified to send applicant an Archdiocesan application, which must be completed for review.
5. Applicant will be contacted for the Spartan Conversation in January.
6. Decision letters sent on Friday, February 1, 2019.
|Schedule of events after acceptance|
|February 2, 2019||Spartan Saturday for all the members of the class of 2023|
|February 23, 2019||High School Placement Exam|
|March 9, 2019||High School Placement Exam Makeup and Test Out for Algebra and Foreign Language Classes|
|April 16, 2019||Freshmen Orientation|
|May 15, 16, and 17 at 4 p.m.||Test-Out Exam for Introduction to Computers|