De Smet Jesuit High School specializes in the formation of young men. Here are a few things that set us apart.
- Our signature junior-year service program commits students to volunteering for an organization on a weekly basis for an entire school year, instilling in them a habit of service for and with others.
- An all-boy environment and a seriously dedicated faculty help teenage boys feel comfortable to try new things and grow with confidence.
- Daily reflection, sophomore interviews, and our senior capstone projects teach young men to contemplate, strive, and act for a better world.
- Our block schedule and 8:30 a.m. start time reduce stress for teenage boys, improving their health and wellness.
- Class retreats, a four-year homeroom program, and volunteering together help young men form lifelong friendships.