We value your son and your commitment to his education.
We acknowledge the sacrifices families make when they invest in private school. We take our stewardship seriously.
|2018-2019 Tuition and Fees|
|Tablet Lease-to-Own Annual Fee||$675|
|Spartan Association Fee||$20|
|Freshmen Orientation Fee||$125|
|Sophomore Retreat Fee||$150|
|Junior Retreat Fee||$150|
|Senior Graduation Fee||$350|
*Tuition may be subject to change and does not include cost of books, lunch, or PE uniforms.
Tuition for future academic years is released each spring.
Choose the SMART payment plan that works for you.
Families at De Smet Jesuit use SMART Tuition: the secure, online accounting system that tracks tuition payments, tablet lease fees, grade-level fees, and financial assistance.
Annual enrollment in the Smart Tuition management system is mandatory for each family. A non-refundable matriculation fee of $500 is due at the time of enrollment with Smart Tuition and is applied toward the total cost of tuition.
How the community support has impacted me
Why I Give
Through the generosity, kindness, and commitment of our alumni and benefactors, De Smet Jesuit strives to make Jesuit education affordable to any young man regardless of his family's socio-economic background. Multiple events raise money throughout the year including the Big Draw raffle, our annual auction, and the Tradition golf tournament.
Tuition assistance is need-based. In an effort to obtain a complete financial profile, regardless of marital status, De Smet Jesuit requires both of the student's natural parents/guardians to complete a FACTS application in order to receive tuition assistance. and may need to be verified with additional documents. De Smet Jesuit's administrative team will determine award distribution.
Online tuition assistance applications will be available soon! (Early to mid-September, 2018)
Tuition Assistance Requirements
Incoming freshman applications are due January 15 prior to the academic year. Applications for students entering grades 10, 11, or 12 are due February 15 prior to the academic year.
- FACTS application completed by both natural parents/guardians, regardless of marital status
- Additional documents completed for verification upon request
- Students participate in grant-in-aid work program and maintain good academic and discipline standing
FACTS Management Company - Grant & Aid Online Applications
Eric Schmitt '93
Missouri State Treasurer
Application period begins late January and ends by late February. Early applications will be given priority consideration. See their Beyond Sunday website for details.
We recognize outstanding achievement and scholarship.
The renewable De Smet Jesuit Academic and Leadership Scholarship -Class of 2023- $4,000
· 3.7 GPA or higher,
· 95% or higher ITBS/MAP scores
· De Smet Jesuit listed as first choice on the archdiocesan application form
· All Catholic and public school student applications must be received by January 31, 2019.
· Number of scholarships is limited. Apply early.
How To Apply
· Receive a recommendation from your elementary school Principal
· Submit 7th and 8th grades and ITBS tests scores
· Provide two recommendation letters. These can be from a Pastor, teachers, coaches, etc.
· Provide 200 (+) word essay on: Given your unique talents and gifts, describe how you can make a positive difference in the world during your high school experience.
· List current school co-curricular activities (clubs, sports, student government, etc.)
· List other non-school activities (scouting, church clubs, arts, etc.)
· Contact Tim Sullivan, Admissions Director for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
We partner with you to honor and protect the worthwhile investment in your son's education.
Apply to De Smet Jesuit.