TUITION, SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
INVESTING IN YOUR SON'S FUTURE
2017-2018 De Smet Jesuit Tuition
- Tuition $15,980.00
- Tablet (lease-to-own) $675.00 per year
- Locker Fee $15.00
- Orientation Fee $125.00 (Freshmen)
- Retreat Fee $150.00 (Sophomores and Juniors)
- Graduation Fee $350.00
- Spartan Association Fee $20.00 per family
Additional text books and gym clothing expenses may apply.
*Tuition may be subject to change.
De Smet Jesuit High School is a partner with Smart Tuition for the processing and collection of out families’ tuition for the 2017 - 2018 school year.
Offered Payment plans with Smart Tuition
Please note, the process of enrollment / re-enrollment occurs each year.
Current parent / student Smart Tuition account access.
Questions about tuition or the process of enrollment can be directed to Mrs. Brenda Reinsfelder, Financial Services Coordinator at email@example.com
New De Smet Jesuit Scholarship Program
The De Smet Jesuit Academic and Leadership Scholarship -Class of 2022- $4,000.00
3.7 GPA or higher, plus 95% or higher ITBS/MAP scores
- Renewable Scholarship for incoming freshmen -Class of 2022
- De Smet Jesuit listed as first choice on the archdiocesan application form
- All Catholic and public school student applications must be received by January 31, 2018
How to Apply
- Receive a recommendation from your elementary school Principal
- Submit 7th and 8th grades and ITBS tests scores
- Provide two recommendation letters. These can be from a Pastor, teachers, coaches, etc.
- Provide 200 (+) word essay
o Given your unique talents and gifts, describe how you can make a positive difference in the world during your high school experience.
- List current school co-curricular activities (clubs, sports, student government, etc.)
- List other non-school activities (scouting, church clubs, arts, etc.)
Contact Tim Sullivan, Admissions Director for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the number of scholarships are limited. Please apply by January 31, 2018.
De Smet Jesuit Tuition Assistance
To meet our objective of making a Jesuit education affordable to any young man regardless of his family's socio-economic background, De Smet Jesuit is proud to offer tuition assistance. Through the generosity, kindness and commitment of our alumni and benefactors, De Smet Jesuit offers more than 1.8 million dollars annually to roughly 29% of our families.
De Smet Jesuit collaborates with the FACTS Management Companies - Grant & Aid Assessment Division to process financial aid applications.
Important: Online tuition assistance applications are now being accepted! Early applications will receive priority consideration.
Class of 2022 - Online applications are now being accepted for families interested in being considered for tuition assistance for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
- 1. Copies of supporting documentation-2016 filed tax return and W2's will need to be provided to FACTS.
- 2. FACTS requires a $30 application fee
- 3. All incoming freshmen FACTS applications must be submitted no later than January 15, 2018.
- 4. Follow up, 2017 W2's must be added to already submitted FACTS application no later than February 15, 2018.
Class of 2019 - 2021 - Online applications are now being accepted for families interested in being considered for tuition assistance for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Copies of supporting documentation-2016 filed tax return and W2's and 2017 W2's will need to be submitted to FACTS
- FACTS requires a $30 application fee
- All Class of 2019, 2020, and 2021applicants must be submitted no later than February 15, 2018
In an effort to obtain a complete financial profile, regardless of marital status, De Smet Jesuit requires both of the student's natural parents/guardians to complete a FACTS application in order to receive tuition assistance.
Tuition assistance is need-based and may need to be verified with additional documents. De Smet Jesuit's administrative team will determine award distribution.
Finally, in order to fulfill a tuition assistance award, students must participate in our grant-in-aid work program and maintain good academic and discipline standing.
External Tuition Assistance Learn more about the 2017-2018 Beyond Sunday Fellows program for High School Students at http://rcfstl.org/beyond-sunday/scholarships/. NOTE: Application period begins January 31, 2017 and ends February 28, 2017.
Questions about tuition assistance or the process of application can be directed to Mrs. Brenda Reinsfelder, Financial Services Coordinator at email@example.com or 314-567-3500 x1203